Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Trainee to UPM Stakeholder Relations’ team in UPM Communication Papers in Helsinki, Finland for a temporary position from December 2018 to May 2019. This position is part-time, approximately 2-3 working days per week, thus a perfect opportunity for someone who is still studying.
UPM Communication Papers is the world’s leading producer of graphic papers, offering an extensive product range for advertising and publishing as well as home and office uses. The high performing papers and service concepts of UPM add value to our customers’ businesses, while actively fulfilling demanding environmental and social responsibility criteria. With headquarters in Germany, UPM Communication Papers employs approximately 8,000 people. More about UPM Communication Papers and its products at www.upmpaper.com
Greetings from your future manager
“Thanks for considering to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work in a quickly transforming business environment and in a company which has demonstrated that environmental and social sustainability go hand in hand with business success. You will be part of an engaged and international team. You will have a chance to work in advancing our marketing campaigns by using digital channels and technologies. This is a temporary position for the spring, but there may also arise opportunities for summer work. We look forward to welcoming you in our team!” – Eveliina Lakka
Who you are
- You have a positive, can-do-attitude and curiosity towards B2B marketing
- You are currently studying B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Business or Technology fields, with an interest towards digital interfaces and marketing
- You are fluent in English and Finnish, both written and spoken
- You have some experience with digital marketing tools, such as marketing automation (e.g. Pardot), Google Analytics, programmatic advertising – if not, you have interest towards learning these quickly
- You are able to produce content for digital channels – writing social media posts, editing videos and photos
- You are an innovative and strategic thinker
What you’ll do
- You coordinate content creation, media purchasing and budgets for marketing campaigns
- You analyze and report campaign success and manage the campaigns in Pardot
- You work closely with different stakeholders across UPM
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company’s values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
Location of the position is Helsinki, Finland.
Please submit your application with attached CV and cover letter via the “Apply” link latest 31st of October which you can find HERE.
For more information regarding the job please contact Eveliina Lakka, Manager, Marketing & Communications, tel +358504017916, email@example.com
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358204146600.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.